At Vidbix we are fully committed to protecting your confidentiality and your privacy.
Crystal clear. Vidbix does not own your data, is not selling it to others and it is not using it for advertising (and we will never do). It is your data and we only use it to provide you with the best service.
Last Updated: 15/01/2021
2. COLLABORATIVE BUGS S.L. shall process personal data in accordance with European Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data ("GDPR"), and repealing Directive 95/46/EC and applicable data protection laws.
COLLABORATIVE BUGS S.L has been independently audited in a dedicated DPIA, to fully align our service with GDPR provisions. More information available by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
2. User of the Vidbix Service
2. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS (as controller)
Personal information is processed by us, an entity incorporated in accordance with the laws of Spain with the following contact details:
Owner: COLLABORATIVE BUGS S.L. (“COLLABORATIVE BUGS”).
Registered Office: C/ Grasses n20, ppal 2a, 08004 - Barcelona (Spain).
Tax Identification Number (N.I.F.): B67244269
Mercantile Register Information: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 46448, Book 148, Sheet B521663, First registration.
1. This Section explains the processing of personal data of Users by COLLABORATIVE BUGS as a Controller, that is when COLLABORATIVE BUGS decides about the purposes and means for the processing of the data. This only happens when there is a contractual relationship between the user and Collaborative bugs.
COLLABORATIVE BUGS shall process your personal data to provide you with the Service and to manage and improve the Service, including the sending of communications regarding the Service or with information about the Service or COLLABORATIVE BUGS.
2. Personal data of Users processed by COLLABORATIVE BUGS for the above purposes may include contact information, such as name or email address, language preferences, the current location for the proper price/currency displaying, payment data, and other personal data provided by the User in the context of the provision of the Service.
3. The legal basis for the processing of personal data of Users is the contractual relationship between the Users and COLLABORATIVE BUGS for the Service and also the legitimate interest of COLLABORATIVE BUGS of informing registered Users about the Service and the company unless they opt-out to receive this information.
4. Personal data of the Users will be processed by COLLABORATIVE BUGS throughout the term of the contractual relationship for the Service and subsequently for the period during which applicable regulations require such personal data be he held thereafter.
5. COLLABORATIVE BUGS may share the User personal data with third parties, some of which may be located outside of the European Economic Area, only for the provision of the Service and at all times subject to the guarantees and requirements provided by applicable data protection laws.
6. Besides, COLLABORATIVE BUGS collects the email addresses of those who communicate with us via email, and information submitted through voluntary activities such as site registrations or participation in surveys. COLLABORATIVE BUGS also collects aggregated, anonymous user data regarding usage. The user data we collect is used to improve COLLABORATIVE BUGS and the quality of Vidbix service. We only collect personal data that is strictly required to provide our Service.
The User may at all times exercise his rights to access, rectification, suppression, opposition, limitation of treatment data portability as provided in the GDPR and applicable regulations by contacting:
COLLABORATIVE BUGS S.L.
C/ Grasses n20, ppal 2a, 08004 - Barcelona (Spain)
The User may also lodge a complaint before the Spanish Data Protection Authority at www.agpd.es if she or he believes that the privacy rights are violated.
If at any time the User wishes to stop receiving communications regarding COLLABORATIVE BUGS or with commercial information about the Service, the User may request so by sending an email to .
3. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA (as processor)
1. This Section explains the processing of personal data by COLLABORATIVE BUGS as a data Processor on behalf of Users, that is when the purposes and means for the processing of the data are decided by the User and COLLABORATIVE BUGS only access the data for the rendering of the Service and on behalf of the User.
2. To provide the Service, COLLABORATIVE BUGS may need to access and process personal data generated within the Service in relation to Vidbix videos from our users in which case the data is collected, stored and processed behalf of the USER. (“Accessed Data”). In such cases, COLLABORATIVE BUGS shall be deemed as the data processor and shall not process such personal for its own purposes.
3. Therefore, COLLABORATIVE BUGS shall:
(I) not process the Accessed Data for a purpose other than the provision of the Service requested by the User and shall not transfer such data, not even for their storage, to unauthorized parties.
(II) notify the User promptly if it becomes aware of any data breach and shall provide full details of the relevant breach.
(III) ensure that persons authorized to process the Accessed Data have committed themselves to confidentiality or are under an appropriate statutory obligation of confidentiality.
(IV) Taking into account the nature of the processing, assist the User by appropriate technical and organizational measures, insofar as this is possible, for the fulfillment of the Users’ obligation to respond to requests for exercising the data subject’s rights.
(V) take all measures required pursuant to Article 32 of the GDPR (Security of Processing).
(VI) assist the User in complying with its obligations pursuant to Articles 32 to 36 of GDPR with: (a) at the choice of the User, delete or return all the Accessed Data to the User after the end of the provision of Service, unless the storing of the data is required by applicable law; and (b) make available to the User all the information necessary to demonstrate compliance with the obligations laid down in Article 28 of GDPR and allow for and contribute to audits, including inspections, conducted by the User or another auditor mandated by the User.
PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA OF USERS BY 3RD PARTIES
1. To provide a proper Service, COLLABORATIVE BUGS may need to use some reliable third-party service providers, as well as hire new ones in the future. Those companies will only process the data to the extent necessary to render the Service; we will enter into written agreements with them to make sure that they comply with the obligations included in section 3 and implement all necessary security measures to ensure the adequate protection of your data.
Additionally, we will also continue to engage other service providers for carrying out the Services, as those sub-processors are listed here.
2. If we decide to change any of the service providers listed in 4.1, or we hire new ones, the User will have the right to reasonably oppose to such changes in the non-extendable term of 15 calendar days. ‘Reasonably oppose’ shall be interpreted as any challenge based on the failure to meet the legal requirements set forth by the European data protection laws by the new entity to be hired. In any event, we reserve the right to terminate the relationship with you if we cannot finally hire a sub-processor which is essential or needed for providing the service.
COLLABORATIVE BUGS shall process all personal data in the strictest confidentiality and implement the appropriate technical and organizational measures as required by applicable regulations.
We use industry-standard encryption to protect your data in transit. This is commonly referred to as transport layer security (“TLS”) or secure socket layer (“SSL”) technology.
1. The Service uses a technology called "cookies" to store session information. A cookie is a small amount of data, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier, which is sent to your browser from a website's computers and stored on your computer's hard drive. We use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. A session ID cookie expires when you close your browser. We use Session Cookies to track your Login status. This cookie is only ever transmitted over HTTPS. A persistent cookie remains on your hard drive for an extended period of time. We use Persistent Cookies to determine the last user ID that you used to log in. Vidbix may set and access Vidbix cookies on your computer; cookies are required to use the Vidbix Services. You can remove persistent cookies by following directions provided in your Internet browser's "help" directory. Click here for more information on cookies, including how to disable them. However, if you disable cookies you will not be able to use the Service.
3. More details regarding our Cookies policy can be found here.
CHILDREN PERSONAL INFORMATION
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from minor children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any personal information through our Websites or Services. We encourage parents and legal guardians to monitor their children’s Internet usage and to help enforce this Policy by instructing their children never to provide personal information through the Websites or Services without their permission. If you have reason to believe that a person under the age of 18 has provided personal information to us through the Websites or Services, contact us at , and we will use commercially reasonable efforts to delete that information.
PRIVACY FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS (PFAQ)
1. Does COLLABORATIVE BUGS sell or rent my personal data or the content of my agenda?
No, COLLABORATIVE BUGS does not sell or rent your personal data.
2. Do you need a data privacy agreement?
3. Where is my information stored?
You can check where your information is stored and why here.
4. How can I delete my personal data from the Service?
In the case you want to delete all your personal data from the Service you shall request it via email to
5. Does COLLABORATIVE BUGS have a privacy code of conduct?
COLLABORATIVE BUGS takes security and privacy as a really serious topic, is for that reason that COLLABORATIVE BUGS guarantees that:
(i) Only automated software uses the permissions from section 9.6;
(ii) No one at COLLABORATIVE BUGS (physical person), except in the case this is a need to better support you or to solve specific issues will see your personal data.
(iii)COLLABORATIVE BUGS will never share the content of your calendar with third parties with other means than the needed ones to provide the Service;
(iv) COLLABORATIVE BUGS will never access or use your browsing data
(v)COLLABORATIVE BUGS will never share your browsing data with third parties