Thanks for using Vidbix. At Vidbix we are fully committed to protecting your confidentiality and your privacy.
Crystal clear. Vidbix does not own your data, is not selling it to others and it is not using it for advertising (and we will never do). It is your data and we only use it to provide you the best service.
Last Updated: 15/01/2021
PURPOSE AND VALIDITY
1. The website available through the domain name usevidbix.me and the service provided by vidbix.me and all sub domains, or sections ("Website" and “Service”) are operated by COLLABORATIVE BUGS, S.L. (“COLLABORATIVE BUGS”).
2. These General Terms and Conditions of sale for Vidbix establish the conditions applicable to transactions in which the Client acquires “Products” and/or contracts “Services” from Collaborative Bugs. (hereinafter Vidbix) and shall be valid for all legal purposes.
3. Some Services may be subject to specific conditions or instructions that must be accepted by the User prior to the provision of the relevant Service. These specific conditions may be imposed by COLLABORATIVE BUGS or by third parties. Such specific conditions shall apply in addition to these Terms and in case of conflict shall supersede the Terms.
4. These General Conditions shall be deemed accepted from the moment the Client processes an order with Collaborative Bugs S.L., unless an exception has been previously agreed upon and new clauses added. In this case, any new clauses shall be honored above the General Conditions.
5. By agreeing to these Terms, the User warrants that:
5. 1The User is of legal age and has read and understood the conditions set forth herein.
5.2 The User assumes all obligations set forth herein.
6. COLLABORATIVE BUGS reserves the right to modify, at any time, the Services, the Website as well as any aspect of these Terms. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the transactions made by the User prior to such modifications will be honored and performed as agreed.
OWNERSHIP OF THE WEBSITE AND VIDBIX SERVICE
Owner: COLLABORATIVE BUGS S.L. (“COLLABORATIVE BUGS”).
Registered Office: C/ Grasses n20, ppal 2a, 08004 - Barcelona (Spain).
Tax Identification Number (N.I.F.): B67244269
Mercantile Register Information: Registered in the Mercantile Register of Barcelona, Volume 46448, Book 148, Sheet B521663, First registration.
PAYMENT, UPGRADING AND DOWNGRADING TERMS
1. Free users are not required to provide a credit card number or use any payment service. Optional paid services are available on the Website (any such services, an "Upgrade"). By selecting a paid plan you agree to pay Collaborative Bugs the monthly or annual subscription fees indicated for that service. Payments will be charged on a pre-pay basis on the day you sign up for an Upgrade and will cover the use of that service for a monthly or annual subscription period as indicated.
2. Unless you notify Collaborative Bugs before the end of the applicable subscription period that you want to cancel an Upgrade, your Upgrade subscription will automatically renew and you authorize Collaborative Bugs to collect the then-applicable annual or monthly subscription fee for such Upgrade (as well as any taxes) using any credit card or other payment mechanism we have on record for you. Upgrade fees are not refundable.
3. Upgrades can be canceled at any time. Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of content, features, or capacity of the Service. Collaborative Bugs does not accept any liability for such loss.
CANCELLATION AND TERMINATION
Collaborative Bugs, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Collaborative Bugs account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other Collaborative Bugs Service, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation of your account and cancellation of any existing subscription. Collaborative Bugs reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
MODIFICATIONS TO THE SERVICE AND PRICES
1. Collaborative Bugs reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
2. Prices of all Services are subject to change. Changes will be displayed on the Collaborative Bugs website (Collaborative Bugs.com) or the Service itself.
3. Collaborative Bugs shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
WEBSITE AND VIDBIX CODE OF CONDUCT
1. The User agrees to use the Website and the Services in accordance with law, moral principles and public order as well as the Terms. The User shall refrain from using the Website or the Services for illegal activities or purposes that may be considered a criminal offence against third parties as well as violating any applicable law. The User agrees not to use the Services to:
a) Submit or disseminate content or information that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, and supportive of terrorism or may infringe human rights.
b) Submit or disseminate software (virus or malware) that may damage computer systems of the internet service provider, its providers, or any other internet user.
c) Disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that might constitute a violation of the fundamental rights and civil liberties contemplated in the Spanish Constitution and international treaties.
d) Disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
e) Transmit unsolicited or unauthorised advertisements, advertising material, “spam”, “scam”, “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that are exclusively intended for these purposes.
f) Submit or disseminate any false, ambiguous, or inaccurate information or content that is deceptive to its recipients.
g) Impersonate other Users of the Website and the Services.
h) Disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content that may constitute a breach of intellectual property rights, patents, brands, or copyright held by the owners of the Website and the Services or third parties.
i) Disseminate, transmit or provide third parties with any type of information, element or content deemed to be a violation of privacy or data protection laws.
2. The User agrees to indemnify and hold harmless COLLABORATIVE BUGS against any claim, fine, penalty or sanction arising from the User’s failure to comply with the aforementioned conditions of use. COLLABORATIVE BUGS reserves the right to claim compensation for damages incurred.
PATENTS, TRADEMARKS AND DISTINCTIVE SIGNS
1. All intellectual property on the Website and the Vidbix Service is owned by COLLABORATIVE BUGS or its licensors, including, but not limited to, the intellectual property in texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and any other audiovisual o sound content as well as its graphic design and source code. Under no circumstances shall the rights of exploitation contemplated in the intellectual property regulations in force of the aforementioned content be deemed to have been assigned or licensed to the User.
2. The trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any class displayed on the Website are owned by COLLABORATIVE BUGS or third parties. Under no circumstance shall their trademark rights be deemed to have been assigned or licensed to the User.
3. In regards to the Vidbix Service, COLLABORATIVE BUGS only grants to the User a personal, worldwide, non-transferable, non-exclusive license for the duration of the Services. After the termination of the Services, no matter the cause, the User shall cease immediately using the Vidbix services.
4. The User is forbidden of, either partially or fully, either copying, modifying, disassembling, taking any action to derive the source code, creating derivative works or reverse-engineering the Vidbix product and/or services.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
1. COLLABORATIVE BUGS 's liability to the Client shall be limited to any claims arising out of this Contract for damages directly caused exclusively by COLLABORATIVE BUGS 's negligence, except those resulting from fraud. COLLABORATIVE BUGS S.L. declines all responsibility in relation to the customer's use of the product, as well as if the product is hacked.
2. In no case shall the Parties be liable for any indirect or consequential damages, loss of profit, loss of income, loss of goodwill, or loss of data and/or use.
3. Any claim that may result in compensation for the Client, must be filed within a period not exceeding one (1) year from the date of the reported incident.
4. In any case, COLLABORATIVE BUGS 's liability shall never exceed the value of the Products sold or Services rendered.
5 COLLABORATIVE BUGS does not warrant the availability or continuity of the Website or the Vidbix Service, its accuracy, reliability or completeness, or whether they are fit for a particular purpose. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, COLLABORATIVE BUGS will not have any liability in this regard.
As a way of example and without limitation, COLLABORATIVE BUGS shall not be liable for any damages that may result from:
(i) Interruptions, viruses, technical problems, interferences, omissions, unavailability, power cuts, failure of the telecommunication networks or the User’s equipment which are not COLLABORATIVE BUGS’s responsibility.
(ii) Delays or unavailability of the Website, or the Service due to deficiencies or traffic overload on the Internet, in the communication network or the electricity grid.
(iii) Third-party actions.
(iv) Unavailability of the Website, or the Service due to maintenance or software updates.
(v) Anything which is beyond COLLABORATIVE BUGS’s direct control.
The Parties are obliged to keep absolute confidentiality regarding the information or documentation that both Parties provide each other, or to which they agree within the scope of the Contract, unless not doing so is indispensable to the fulfilment of this Contract. If either Party is required by a judicial or administrative authority to give the other contracting Party's confidential information, it shall first inform the other Party.
APPLICABLE LAW AND COMPETENT JURISDICTION
1. These General Conditions shall be regulated, interpreted and executed in accordance with the provisions of Spanish law.
2. Any dispute that may arise between the Parties with respect to these General Conditions shall be resolved by the Courts and Tribunals of Barcelona, to the express exclusion of any other jurisdiction.
1. In compliance with the regulations in force in Spain regarding data protection, COLLABORATIVE BUGS informs the Client that personal data collected during the present business relationship shall be treated with absolute confidentiality and shall be incorporated into the COLLABORATIVE BUGS files. Data shall be used for the purposes of offering Products and Services to the Client, keeping them informed about all commercial actions by any means of communication, as well as for management of any other relationship maintained with COLLABORATIVE BUGS.
2. The Client may at any time exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation, opposition and limitation to the processing and transfer of its data by e-mail to: